VOA リスニング

VOA News 211121_07pm

VOA 2-min news 211121_07pm

この記事は VOA News のウェブサイト(https://www.voanews.com/)の記事と問題を使用しています。
引用元の記事はこちらです。
VOA 2-min news 211121_07pm

このコンテンツを使ったディクテーション学習もできます。

記事の概要

今回取りあげる VOA Newsに掲載された記事は、 ハイチで誘拐された北米人17人のうち、2人が解放されたというニュースなどについて扱っています。

学習の例

まずはスクリプトを見ないで音声を聞きましょう。クイズがある場合は、音声を聞いたあとにクイズに挑戦することで、理解度をはかることができます。

そのあとに、スクリプトを見ながら音声を聞き、どこが聞き取れなかったのかを確認しましょう。

音声を聞きながら少しあとからマネをするシャドウイングも効果的です。

VOA 2-min news の音声はかなり速いので、プレイヤーの ボタンを押して、ゆっくりにしてシャドウイングを試してみても効果があります。

では、下の『再生』ボタンを押して、音声を聞きましょう。

「再生」を押すと出現するプレイヤーは, ボタンで読み上げスピードを調整できます。

プレイヤーの ボタンを押すことでリピート再生します。
音声が速すぎると感じる場合は ボタンを押してゆっくりにして聞いてください。


この記事には理解度をはかるクイズがあります。クイズをする場合はボタンをおしてください。 


VOAニュースのイメージ画像
(本ページの画像ならびにOGP画像はCC0 またはパブリックドメインのものを使用しております。)

This is VOA News. Via remote, I'm Marissa Melton.

Two of the 17 North Americans who were abducted by a Haitian gang in mid-October have been freed, according to the organization on Sunday.

The Ohio-based Christian Aid Ministries said in a statement on its website that the released captives are in good spirits and are being cared for.

The missionaries and family members, a group of 16 Americans and one Canadian, were abducted on October 16th while returning from an orphanage in an area east of the capital, Port-au-Prince, that is controlled by one of Haiti's most powerful crime gangs.

Christian Aid Ministries has said the hostages are 12 adults, aged 18 to 48, and five children, ranging in age from 8 months to 15 years.

The statement noted that the kidnappers still hold fifteen of their victims, and it did not say which of the two had been released. Media reports say the gang 400 Mawozo is demanding a ransom of 1,000,000-dollar-per-head for the safe return of the missionaries.

FBI agents, Haitian authorities and the anti-kidnapping unit of the National Police have been negotiating with the kidnappers for more than a month.

The office of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced on Sunday that charging points for electric vehicles will be required to be installed in new bree... buildings in Britain starting next year.

A statement from the prime minister's office said the regulations would result in up to 145,000 extra charge points being installed in England each year through 2030.

That’s the year when the sale of new cars that run on gasoline and diesel fuels will end in Britain. Johnson is expected to announce the new legislation in a speech on Monday.

From Washington, you’re listening to Voa News.

【VOA 2分ニュースのバックナンバー】


お便りお待ちしております。

ナラボー・プレスは、ユーザーにみなさまにとって便利で役に立つ英語学習サイトを目指しています。
こんな学習がしたい、学習素材が欲しい、というご要望がありましたらぜひ、ご連絡ください。
またはナラボー・プレスが掲載しているVOAの記事で分からない箇所があれば、お気軽にご質問ください。
お問い合わせはお問い合わせフォームからお願いいたします。
【お問い合わせフォーム:担当土屋】

ぜひSNSで記事をシェアしてください。